БИЗНЕС-СЕТЬ KINETICS CRM CALL-ЦЕНТРЫ ERP ITSM PM АБС
 ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

I am a sole user of Garmin GPS device and using global posit

ITSM Форум -> Конференции с VIP персонами
Автор Сообщение
warner01

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 19, 2020 10:55 am     Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение

I am a mountain biker and using GPS device to find out the right route or right direction to reach out at the desired destination. With the help of garmin.com device, I can drive the bike safely and successfully. I can drive the bike on the rough routes easily, therefore I totally believe in the GPS technology. In addition, I have installed garmin/express software from to get the latest maps and street locations and software updates. Really, I am happy by using this device. Now, I want to update my Nuvi through my computer system using the windows7. When I attempt to connect the Garmin to my system through USB cable, the windows driver installer displays. Seeing the rapid progress, it finds out for the driver, and begins installing the driver but after that, it shows me a warning message that driver installation has failed and the gadget was uninstalled. The garmin. com device doesn’t display in the gadgets on the computer system. I have attempted beginning garmin express software and connecting to Garmin, but I get some problems. How do I obtain my computer system to identify the Garmin?